mercoledì 8 agosto 2012

NOTW: Chic Black& White

Helloooooo Polish Lovers,

how are you doing latley? I'm really sorry about the fact that I'm posting just once every two/three weeks, but I really don't have time to take care of my fav blogs and my blog, to say the truth I don't even have time to take care of my nails =( ( they are short and they keep breaking, I really don't know what to do!!!!! ANY SUGGESTIONS for weak and short nails??? some miracolous products that you tried and that could help me to have again long and strong nails????

Anyway today I'm here to show you a nail art that I created a couple of weeks ago on my holidays in Italy ;)

Here it is:




for this nail art I used some full nail water decals from "Viva la nails":






than I added also some Rhinestones:









and thats all for this weeks post, hope you liked it ;) let me know what you think, and let me know also what products you use to take care of your nails ( base coat, top caot, ecc. ) ok ok!!!!

Ps:Sorry If I just wrote in english ;)

Un bacione
Cupcake <3 <3 <3

7 commenti:

  1. ma sono belliiiiiiissimeeeee!!!!
    il bianco che marca è?

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. ciao Violet, graziee ;) il bianco è d i H&M fa parte di una confezione di 4 smaltini da 5ml, li ho trovati in sconto a 1 € ;)

      Elimina
  2. So beautiful. I've never used water decals but after seeing these ones I know I have to try :)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you ;) Yeah I have to say that I really like those water decals, I have to try some others too ;)

      Elimina
  3. This is really cute! I love it with the stones added!

    RispondiElimina