mercoledì 25 luglio 2012

NOTW: Butterflies

Hi Ladies!!!

rieccomi dopo un paio di settimane d'assenza/ and here I am after a few weeks of absence.

come vi avevo detto la scorsa volta, finalmente sono tornata in italia per le vacanze....mi è mancata tanto l'estate <3

how I told you the last time, finally I went back to Italy for my holidays...I really missed the summer <3

e allora eccovi una "nail art"  estiva/ and so here is a nice summer "nail art":









e per ultimo: una foto scattata in Croazia / and for last: a photo taken in Croatia ;)



come sempre fatemi sapere che ne pensate! Voi avete mai provato a creare una "Monarch Butterfly" nail art?

as always let me know what you think about it! And you? have you ever created a "Monarch Butterfly" nail art?

 Un bacione

Cupcake <3 <3 <3

8 commenti: