lunedì 27 febbraio 2012

NOTW: recycled Leopard

Hello my Dears <3 <3 <3

This weeks post is all about Leopard print !!! You know I really love animal prints, and the Leo, is one of my favourites! I love it both stamped and freehanded ( like this version)!:









you have to know that this nail art is a recycled one =p, because some time ago I tried to create a "mixed" manicure where every nail had to have a different type of Nail Art, here it is:


so ugly and without sense


Unfortunatly I created a really strange manicure, which wasn't that great (  those designs cut be much better individualy ;) 
and so I decided to keep the leopard  and the accent nail and to do a full leopard mani ( much better)!!




what do you think?

P.s: scusate se ho scritto solo in inglese, ma non avevo tempo e cosi mi sono facilitata scrivendo solo in una lingua  che capite tutti!!!

Un bacione

Cupcake <3 <3 <3

4 commenti:

  1. Me l'ero persa, accidenti! Che bella!! La accent nail holo poi fa un porco figurone!

    Fammi sapere sia se torni da queste parti, sia se combini a rimanere a Londra! :D Buona fortuna!!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Bellissime!! :)

    http://ilovenailenamels.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  3. Mi piace molto il leopardato azzurro...bello!!!

    RispondiElimina
  4. Bella, bella, bella... sei sempre bravissima!

    RispondiElimina